- BP Is Using Deadly Dispersants to Cover Up Their Crime: http://digg.com/d31RYWH?t 7 years ago
- Stop the use of Toxic Dispersants - sign up https://oilspilltruth.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/say-no-to-the-further-use-of-toxic-dispersants/ 7 years ago
- Which Well Are They Killing?
- More Mystery Shrouds the Blown Well at the Macondo Prospect
- BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
- Diagrams of the Sinking of the Deepwater Horizon (Macondo Prospect) Proposed by BK Lim
- Why is BP’s Macondo blowout so disastrous & Beyond Patch-up.
- 33,866 hits
Stop the Use of Dispersants in the Gulf
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Research clearly demonstrates that dispersants are extremely toxic, and that instead of mitigating the damage caused by the oil spill, they amplify the absorption of deadly hydrocarbons into plant and animal life. Sign the petition to stop the any further use of dispersants in the Gulf. Continue reading
The true magnitude of the gulf oil spill catastrophe is only now being revealed through certain media instruments, but little attention has been given to the airborne dangers to those living in the region. This blog aims to bring awareness to these problems, and to find methods to mitigate their impact on health in the region. Continue reading