Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Which Well Are They Killing?
- More Mystery Shrouds the Blown Well at the Macondo Prospect
- BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
- Diagrams of the Sinking of the Deepwater Horizon (Macondo Prospect) Proposed by BK Lim
- Why is BP’s Macondo blowout so disastrous & Beyond Patch-up.
- 33,664 hits
Stop the Use of Dispersants in the Gulf
Monthly Archives: September 2010
What if the capped Well A was drilled only to slightly over 5000ft bml? It would easily explain why Well A could only be
cemented to 5000ft. It could explain how 40% of the 500 barrels of cement went into the formation. It could explain why
only 3000 ft of drilling rod was in the well and not 18,000ft. It could explain why Well A had to be abandoned on 13th Feb
due to 3000ft of drilling rod reportedly jammed at the bottom of Well A. It could explain the mystery of BP’s attempts to kill
the zombie well that refused to lay dead. Continue reading