- BP Is Using Deadly Dispersants to Cover Up Their Crime: http://digg.com/d31RYWH?t 6 years ago
- Stop the use of Toxic Dispersants - sign up https://oilspilltruth.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/say-no-to-the-further-use-of-toxic-dispersants/ 6 years ago
- Which Well Are They Killing?
- More Mystery Shrouds the Blown Well at the Macondo Prospect
- BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
- Diagrams of the Sinking of the Deepwater Horizon (Macondo Prospect) Proposed by BK Lim
- Why is BP’s Macondo blowout so disastrous & Beyond Patch-up.
- 33,729 hits
Stop the Use of Dispersants in the Gulf
Category Archives: Situation Update
The mystery of the 20th April Blowout revealed. Continue reading
BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
BP probably removed the BOP with the bent riser and installed it on Well A several weeks after the 20th April blowout. It was only after the BOP installation on Well A, were video footage of the leaking BOP released for public consumption. Irrespective of the BOP’s “travel paths or transit points”, Well A could not have been the well location drilled by DWH when the 20th April blowout occurred. Period! Continue reading
BK Lim has done it again. He presents here an alarming analysis of the events prior to and after the sinking of the Deepwater Horizon on top of the Macondo Prospect in the Gulf of Mexico. We very much appreciate this great revelatory work by BK Lim. Continue reading
Its VERY important that people understand that BECAUSE you can’t see the oil in the water or on the shoreline it is MORE DANGEROUS than if you can see it, because it has been micronized by a solvent (Corexit 9500) which as a bioaccumulator will accelerate the absorption of deadly hydrocarbons into animal life (that’s us too) exponentionally. Continue reading
Research clearly demonstrates that dispersants are extremely toxic, and that instead of mitigating the damage caused by the oil spill, they amplify the absorption of deadly hydrocarbons into plant and animal life. Sign the petition to stop the any further use of dispersants in the Gulf. Continue reading