- BP Is Using Deadly Dispersants to Cover Up Their Crime: http://digg.com/d31RYWH?t 7 years ago
- Stop the use of Toxic Dispersants - sign up https://oilspilltruth.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/say-no-to-the-further-use-of-toxic-dispersants/ 7 years ago
- Which Well Are They Killing?
- More Mystery Shrouds the Blown Well at the Macondo Prospect
- BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
- Diagrams of the Sinking of the Deepwater Horizon (Macondo Prospect) Proposed by BK Lim
- Why is BP’s Macondo blowout so disastrous & Beyond Patch-up.
- 33,966 hits
Stop the Use of Dispersants in the Gulf
Tag Archives: chemical dispersants marine life
WAKE UP – BP Will Continue to Use Deadly Dispersants to Cover Up Their Crime Scene If We Do Not Act Now!
Why do Americans think BP is still quoting the ridiculous figure of 5,000 barrels a day, when conservative analysis of satellite imagery indicates that the surface oil alone (10,000+ square miles, May 18th) requires a release rate of at least 26,000 barrels or 109,000 gallons a day? To cover-up the dagger it shoved into the belly of the Earth, and then through their intentional disregard for safety protocols in the name of profit, turned in a circle to release a geyser of toxic gas and oil. Continue reading →