Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Which Well Are They Killing?
- More Mystery Shrouds the Blown Well at the Macondo Prospect
- BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
- Diagrams of the Sinking of the Deepwater Horizon (Macondo Prospect) Proposed by BK Lim
- Why is BP’s Macondo blowout so disastrous & Beyond Patch-up.
- 33,664 hits
Stop the Use of Dispersants in the Gulf
Tag Archives: dispersant toxic
Its VERY important that people understand that BECAUSE you can’t see the oil in the water or on the shoreline it is MORE DANGEROUS than if you can see it, because it has been micronized by a solvent (Corexit 9500) which as a bioaccumulator will accelerate the absorption of deadly hydrocarbons into animal life (that’s us too) exponentionally. Continue reading