- BP Is Using Deadly Dispersants to Cover Up Their Crime: http://digg.com/d31RYWH?t 7 years ago
- Stop the use of Toxic Dispersants - sign up https://oilspilltruth.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/say-no-to-the-further-use-of-toxic-dispersants/ 7 years ago
- Which Well Are They Killing?
- More Mystery Shrouds the Blown Well at the Macondo Prospect
- BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
- Diagrams of the Sinking of the Deepwater Horizon (Macondo Prospect) Proposed by BK Lim
- Why is BP’s Macondo blowout so disastrous & Beyond Patch-up.
- 33,866 hits
Stop the Use of Dispersants in the Gulf
Tag Archives: two wells
What if the capped Well A was drilled only to slightly over 5000ft bml? It would easily explain why Well A could only be
cemented to 5000ft. It could explain how 40% of the 500 barrels of cement went into the formation. It could explain why
only 3000 ft of drilling rod was in the well and not 18,000ft. It could explain why Well A had to be abandoned on 13th Feb
due to 3000ft of drilling rod reportedly jammed at the bottom of Well A. It could explain the mystery of BP’s attempts to kill
the zombie well that refused to lay dead. Continue reading
BP Probably Removed The BOP with The Bent Riser and Installed It on Well A Several Weeks After the 20th April Blowout.
BP probably removed the BOP with the bent riser and installed it on Well A several weeks after the 20th April blowout. It was only after the BOP installation on Well A, were video footage of the leaking BOP released for public consumption. Irrespective of the BOP’s “travel paths or transit points”, Well A could not have been the well location drilled by DWH when the 20th April blowout occurred. Period! Continue reading
BK Lim has done it again. He presents here an alarming analysis of the events prior to and after the sinking of the Deepwater Horizon on top of the Macondo Prospect in the Gulf of Mexico. We very much appreciate this great revelatory work by BK Lim. Continue reading